Hai Folks,

How are all of you?  It has been long since I have written, though I was reading
almost all the mails.

Its great to know that our Joynet family is growing.  Lets keep praying for all those
on the list and everyone related to them.

Then I shall start some discussinon after the 25 , because till then I am on the move.
On the 10 I am in Trivandrum, 11 in Ernakulam, 13 in Blore and then to Ahmedabad for a
retreat.  Will be back home only after the 21st.  Keep me in ur prayers,

love and Prayers,
C.C.