Hi All,

Thanks beJOY and (Lisa) Leese. they two also contributed a lot for
our Joynet. name beJOY is our inspiration to change our name from
'JYlist' to 'JOYnet'. Hope you guys (of course including Leese)
will come up with ,more cool stuffs here. Leese we are waiting
for more stories from US.

One thing i like to bring all Joynet members attention is we need
to interact each other through this mails. This is not just email
ids, but this is fellowship of some cool guys & gals. our way of
interaction is not just reading and sending or forwading mails.
But we have to see each other, Love each other, pray for each other,
Listen (Not reading) to this mails, and finally we have to spend
time for Talking (not simply reply). Then this Joynet will be
'Sweet like choclate'.... what do you all think????

01. How can we see each other ???????????
02. How can we Love Joynet and its members ?????????
03. How can we pray for this Joynet members ????????
04. How can we talk effectively (sharing) to this fellowship ??????
05. How can we Listen effectively this mails ???????

All of you please try to write some answers for this 5 questions...
definitely it is going to help us to grow in real loving community.

If all of us can start contributing our time, ideas it will be
great. Please write what ever comes in to your mind. Let us start
praying for this fellowship. this is global Ministry of Jesus Youth.
We are called for this special mission..... hi all of you guys & girls,
 uncles & aunties, dads & moms, kids & bunnies  who are still
keeping mum... then our all old buddies who are busy now....
spend few minutes for all of this 650 + joynet members....

Expecting all of your ideas ....

With lot of Love, Suresh

Colombo, Sri Lanka

Visit my web page : www.crash.to/suresh