TWIN CITIES IS ON FIRE.....
     Hi Friends,
                Praise The Lord.....As i have joined
the  site one month ago.....
I have got many inspirational mails from the members
of the JY,Thanks for it.I am mailing this to inform
that the TWIN CITIES is on fire of the HOLY
SPIRIT.Many prayers groups are being started in H'bad
espicially in the Nursing Schools.The full timer DENNY
VARGHESE is doing a very good job out here.Pls do
remember him in ur personal prayers.We are reaching
out to many places in the TWIN CITIES and all the
youth are being transformed to a real JESUS
YOUTH.Since it is my first experience in this area.I
had recieved many discouragement,and heard many things
that made me cry....I really think that Jesus is
fighting for me... and the Victory is Mine.
Hope u all remember me and my team out here in your
prayers.....

I felt very sad because some of them were turning deaf
ear to the word of JESUS.They were not understanding
our sincere efforts for CHRIST...but lot of
discouragement came on my way last week,so i
cried......At that time one of my friend fowarded me a
mail...Pls do read this....

I REFUSE TO BE DISCOURAGED TO BE SAD OR EVEN CRY,I
REFUSE TO BE DOWNHEARTED AND HERE IS THE REASON ON
WHY;
I HAVE A GOD WHO IS MIGHTY;WHO'S SOVEREIGN AND
SUPREME,I HAVE A GOD WHO LOVES ME AND I AM  ON HIS
TEAM
HE IS ALL- WISE AND POWERFUL;JESUS IS HIS NAME,THOUGH
EVERY THING IS CHANGABLE MY GOD REMAINS THE SAME MY
GOD KNOWS ALL THAT'S HAPENNING,BEGINNING TO THE
END,HIS PRESENCE IS MY COMFORT, HE IS MY DEAREST
FRIEND....
WHEN SICKNESS COMES TO WEAKEN ME, TO BRING MY HEAD
DOWN LOW,I CALL UPON MY MIGHTY GOD,INTO HIS ARMS I
GO;WHEN CIRCUMSTANCES THREATEN TO ROB ME OF MY
PEACE,HE DRAWS ME CLOSE UNTO HIS BREAST,WHERE ALL MY
STRIVINGS CEASE...
WHEN MY HEART MELTS WITHIN ME, AND WEAKNESS TAKES
CONTROL,HE GATHERS INTO HIS ARMS,HE SOOTHES MY HEART
AND SOUL;THE GREAT "I AM" IS WITH ME,MY LIFE IS IN HIS
HAND,THE 'SON OF LORD' IS MY HOPE,IN HIS STRENGTH I
STAND....
I REFUSE TO BE DEFEATED  MY EYES ARE ON MY GOD,HE HAS
PROMISED TO BE WITH ME,AS THROUGH THIS LIFEI TROD;I AM
LOOKING PAST ALL MY CIRCUMSTANCES TO HEAVEN'S THRONE
ABOVE,MY PRAYERS HAVE REACHED THE HEART OF GOD I AM
RESTING IN HIS LOVE..
GIVE THANKS TO HIM WHO MADE THE HEAVENS SO SKILLFULLY
I GIVE GOD THANKS IN EVERYTHING MY EYES ARE ON HIS
FACE,THE BATTLE'S HIS,THE VICTORY MINE HE WILL HELP ME
WIN THE
RACE!!!
HIS FAITHFULL LOVE ENDURES FOR EVER..

Sorry for this lengthy mail.This was a PowerPoint,only
the messages i have copied,if u need that mail to be
fowarded pls do mail me back at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Remember me and our team in ur Prayers,
With Prayers,