God is with you my friends :)

Sometime Christians forget to keep their promise to
Jesus. At those times their Christian friends should
help them come back to where they "got off the road."
(Galatians 6.1)

My friends,
I am now lazy in my personal prayers. Please pray for
me.

with lots of lov & prayers
smiju joseph, abu dhabi
http://personals.yahoo.com