Hi Joynetters,

Today 15th of Nov. we moved to TVM and met Mr. Thomas Unniadan (MLA).

He had promised to submit the anti-abortion issue in the Legislative
Assembly on 26th or 27th of this month.  We had also tried our level best
to show the video of abortion to the MLA's but failed because the speeker
of the house didn't give the permission for the same.  But we will take
this opportunity to show the video of abortion to the ministers available
at their residence, and for the same we will have to stay back in
Trivandrum for another 2 days.  So Pls pray for these coming days.

lov

Alexy, Shiney & Sunny Kattukaran

Kochi

India