Hi all,

Well, i was earlier wondering ...what was this desert Exp you all were talking
about...
And Jania(maria) mailed me telling that it was a period of expereience when
you are aout and down in your spiritual life..

Well, my wife and myself..we are going through what i would term as Tempering
Experience.. sort of being purified and tempered in a refinery or a smithy...

In malayalam..aalayil shodana cheyeepedum..ennu pole..

pray that we both will be tempered to meet the life that our Lord leads us
to..

Yours in Christ for ever,

Roshan Mathew VergheseGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :
http://explorer.msn.com