Dear friends,

I was going through last 10 days mails and see lot of people
active here in Joynet. Thanks to all who make this Joynet real
Joynet.... We can come together support and encourage each other...
We can take the freedom to share our views.... Few names I feel
to write specially.... Please pray for all of them...Others -
our silent listeners please come out and share with us....

Ajith who send prayer requests to Joynet, Abraham puthemkaalam,
Alex who is always in Web research, Alexy & Shiny who is behind
all MLA's and ministers, Anitha from Kuwait who send beautiful
poems and testimony's, Bensilal from US who is our old warrior,
he used to send many good topics to joynet from the beginning of
Joynet, Biji james from bangalore who is another old timer and
she is always with us for any cool stuffs, Bejoy from Chikago
is a member of Technical support team of Joynet and he is always
behind the scene, Biju Francis, Bina from Tvm, Cuckoo is another
crazy girl, she is little silent these days but hope this ccuckoo
will restart singing again,

Prayer of covering is beautiful and thanks to fathima Shermila
for that, Fr. Thomas Tharayil who is always with us to support
and guide us, Fr. Kurian, Viji George, Giju - Our web administrator
who is getting married this Sunday then also spending lot of time
for Joynet, Jobin from Chennai and we call him with love' Nippo Jobin'
because he is working for Nippo batteries, Jennifer, Jibesh Paul,
Jino who raised the Question 'Can  say that i am a real Jesus youth? "

We have Honey moon couple John & Dollay, we hope they will come
back to Joynet soon and send mails, Miracle Couples John & Annie
sending secrets of Daily Miracles, We have Jojo from UAE and another
Jojo here.

We have Jose Joseph, Jose Mathew from Australia, Jose Samson, Our
good friend and Animator Joseph Lonth's mails is famous from the
 beginning, We have CC Joseph JY all India Coordinator who is always
busy but find time to send mails to Joynet, And Jose & Rino young
couple, then Josun Jose from Delhi, Joybabu from Abudabhi, Lisa from
US with updates on Jesus youth international Meeting, Leo Thadues & Shaly
with updates on latest activities of CMN, Linda from Kothamagalam,
Kerala, and our most active and punctual Guy is Listadmi with Birthday
notifications (hey it is automated).

Lyann dandge who send the detailed Lord's prayer, Mahesh peter who
always come with simple requests (i know him personally - he is
very simple guy), Majie from Dubai, then our MJD (manoj Jons david) -
 He is the one we all have to thank for our Web site and Email network,
Lord done this wonder through Manoj's hands... he is very busy then
also spending time to contribute, We dont have to Thank mathew because
he is our leader he always coordinate things in the best way and
look at his mail always very inspiring,

Our new friends who is very active now - Monisha from Bombay, Nanditha
from Newzealand, Nelson from Saudi, Paulson, Rosemary from Goa, Thomas
George from bangalore,

Leena(Potti@aol)from PA, USA - she is with us from beginning, Priya Joy
who send beautiful sharing, Ravi with lot of cool mails, Look at Reji
he send prayer request and soon after he got the answer he is acknowledged
it,
Rose from Mumbai, then Roshan Mathew is new to us but now his name
is familiar to all because he is sending mails, Saji Sebastian,
Sanad Henry and his Poems, Sheril, Shobith, Sijo Mooken, Simon George,
Smiju from Abhudabi always send thought provoking mails and always
active in discussions, Sojan, Sunil Kumar from Chikago, Milan from
chnaganassery and his CA exams are very famous is Joynet,
Thomas Kutty & Smitha  with Gujrath updates, KJ Varkey, Vipin Mathew,
And least but not least our best friend Welchy from Mubai she is
always keen to welcome all new comers in Joynet.

Hey some of our old freinds are missing in action.... anybody who
have info about them pls send it....

Vargheese & Soosan, Jini - Bangalore
Joby MM - Kerala
Sebastian kakkaseri - Kuwait