Dear all,
Three days back i received a one liner from Josun which read, "Diana,I
thought of u today in the bus and I prayed for u..." yes that did make a
difference, and triggered my nut too, what a lovely chain reaction... i did
not
know it could be contagious...
now i am praying on my ride to work and back and lifting up folks who
come to my mind, when i am on the move.
Like josun mentioned this was with out the knowledge that it is a short cut
to the sanctioning office of Heaven.
Boy! is it too early to expect sanctions for the proposed petitions??? coz
its just three days... since i started.
i am on the waiting list i suppose... lot of folks on the job now.
thanks for the fellowship on Joynet...we get to learn lot of shortcuts too..
smart folks ha!
in love of JESUS, diana Bangalore.