I apologize for the late notice of this project. I only received a
copy of itthis morning after the second Mass.

 Fr. Kevin Vaillancourt

On October 13, 2001 it is hoped that 1,000,000 people will pray the
Rosary in fulfillment of Our Lady's request for world peace and the triumph
of
herImmaculate Heart. Your praying one just one Rosary can help make the goal
of one million a reality.

On October 13, 2001, please pray the Rosary during the following
times (according to your time zone-those outside the United States are
asked to coordinate your efforts to pray at the same time Catholics in the
U.S. are doing so):

                                 9:00 am to 10:00 am (Eastern)
                                 8:00 am to  9:00 am  (Central) where NOLA
is
                                 7:00 am to 8:00 am  (Mountain)
                                 6:00 am to 7:00 am  ( Pacific)

(TIMING FOR DUBAI IS 8 HOURS EARLIER THAN NOLA TIME.)

Please help promote the One Million Rosaries for Peace by making
photo copies of this note and distributing it, or by forwarding this email
nterested people or by calling fellow Catholics, urging them to take part in
this important event..

May God bless our efforts!

I WISH AND HOPE WE ALSO WILL TAKE PART IN THIS MISSION

LOVE N PRAYERS
VIJI
DUBAI

[demime 0.97b removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef]