Slow Down! This is the day of salvation . Listen.

Dear friends, it is a long time since  I spoke  I knew you were all praying for me.
Yes, it was an occassion for me to listen to the Lord and to listen to my body and to
discern His ways.There is a need of slowing down. Alleluia! Thank you one and all for
your prayers.

Every war begins in our hearts. Hence the Lord reminds us that we need to constantly
examine and purify our hearts. " What defiles a man  is what comes  out  of his
mouth, for the things that come out of the mouth, come from the heart and these make
the man unclean." Mt. 15: 18-19.

Where did the 2nd world war begin  ? In the heart of Hitler !

" External vigilance is the price of Freedom  ", said Laskey, the political scientist
. This is the reason for the saying that regularly the Church  and the society  need
to be renewed and purified . Individuals, communities and organisations get
contaminated and in turn poison the world. Our Holy Father made so many apologies on
behalf of the Church, for the crusades and other such practises that we indulged in ,
in the past against humanity. Some of our brothers in the Islamic world swear by
Jihad-holy war! Can a war be holy? There is so much of venom in our hearts which is
perpetuated through revenge, retaliation and hatred. Read Jer 17:9-10, Jer 9: 5 and
Rom 3: 13.

We need a look into ourselves honestly and identify these traits that create
insecurity problems in us and around us. This is the ffirst step towards change and
transformation. We also need to send out vibrations of Love, Joy and Peace. " Shanti
Mantra" needs to be our weapon to defuse tension built up all over. Repentance and
Conversion demands of us a change in Life-style too. May the Lord help us to become
messengers of Peace in the days to come.

Love

Palliyachan