Hello,

We came back from Trivandrum yesterday and the youth retreat and the evening
Worship sessions for the public went on very well ! Praise God and thank you
very much for your prayers..

The registration for Jesus Youth 2001 - our family gathering - has crossed
4600 (including kids, it will more than 5000) and we stopped all the
registrations yesterday (except for out side Kerala). The maximum target was
3000 and here every one is very busy with making new arrangements. We are
building a 20000 Sq. feet Pandhal
( that is the maximum capacity of that ground) in the same compound since the
indoor stadium can't hold more than 3000 people.

On Sunday we started a Parish out reach programme in the same parish (where
the conference is going to take place) with 280 volunteers. They will be
staying there for 10days and will visit all the families in the parish to
share the Good News as a preparation for this programme.

On 27th evening , we are going to have a Rosary procession through
Iringalakkuda town in which the Parishioners also will join us...This is going
to be a procession of around 10000 people praying and witnessing to the whole
town !

And on 28th evening , The Rex Band will do a presentation for the parishioners
in gratitude for the love and hospitality shown to us wherein we will strongly
proclaim the Good news of our Lord Jesus Christ !

 Also, the deficit of the programme is shooting up.. We are forced to ask for
some help from you ! Now because of the Pandhal and other arrangements, we are
expecting a deficit of around 2.8 lakhs and we are looking for some God sent
generous hands ! You can also be a part of it !

 The participants from the cultural exchange programme are in different zones
now..All the Jesus Youth here in Kerala are actively involved in some kind of
activities for the building up of the Kingdom of God..It is a beautiful site
to see so many faces tirelessly working with a burning zeal for Jesus !

So we need black cats...to protect us from the attacks of the enemy...and you
can support us in this...through your prayers...this is the time when need it
most..

With lots of love and Prayers,
Manoj Sunny