Hi All

Please do pray for my friends who will be taking up
their exams tomorrow (3/12/2001).I had promised my
friend Ron that I would send a requset and about 700
Jesus Youth Around the world will pray for him and his
friends.

With love in the name of Jesus Mary and Joseph

Shobith
http://shopping.yahoo.com