Dear Joynetters,
Thank God and at last we are here in Agra.  We arrived on 29th November.  As
we knew the submission (anti-abortion) which was raised by  Adv. Thomas
Unniadan (MLA) and the reply by the State Health Minister Mr. P. Sankaran,
took place on 28th of November. We were silent all these days since we only
knew about the vague results from the Net and also from telephone calls.
But to the great surprise Sunny Chettan (Mr. Sunny Kattookkaran) has arrived
here in Agra just now with a copies of the submission presented by the MLA
and the reply of the Health Minister. It was really a goal for all of us in
bringing the Govt. to take necessary action against abortion and to set a
committee to monitor whether any abortions takes place legally or illegally
without the knowledge of the said committee, as this was one of the
suggestions which was put forward by us, Halleluiah …..  And the MLA who is
in the ruling front has assured to put our people (of course we are planning
to put JY) into the said committee.  The Lord is great, and greatly to be
praised since with our joined venture HE made this matter into the notice of
the State Govt. of Kerala.  We think there is no need to thank the
joynetters for the prayers but of course we thank a lot…lot…lot… for the
support, for the encouragement and for the eagerness you had shown which
bought this project into a success.

As a media coverage this news has come in  some of the leading news papers
like The Mathrubumi, The Hindu, The Mangalam, The Madyamam etc..etc… and in
Doordarsan, Asianet, Kairaly and Surya.  Here The Malayala Manorama daily,
Surya TV and Kairaly TV has promised to bring a feature in the coming days.
So keep in prayers so shall these promised features will come true so that
it may convince the human hearts.

As we know we achieved only a small percentage in this warfare against
quashing the MTP Act 1971 and our aim is to eradicate it cent percent.  Let
us continue our warfare together with the help of Almighty.

And now the Lord has opened the doors to Delhi, the capital city of India
Halleluiah… through Rev. Fr. George Panakal VC.  By tomorrow we are moving
to Delhi and again we ask for ur full prayer support continuously as we are
aiming to meet Mr. Cyril John, NST Chairman, with his help Mr. P.C. Thomas
M.P., cabinet minister Mrs. Menaka Gandhi and if possible our Honorable
President Sri. K.R. Narayan to discuss about this matter.  We remind u that
we are taking our 3 kids along with us to Delhi, so pls keep in ur prayers
for our siblings.

With regards
Alexy & Shiney
Agra, U.P,