Hai,

Thanks a lot for all your prayers. My friend is now getting back to normal life after
her father's death.  Her mother is still upset and her younger brother (studying for
degree) now has to look after their business. They are a hindu family. They still need
our prayers.

Now something about me...
I have finished my Bsc Electronics from Kozhikode. Now I am with my family at
Thrissur. Since my exams were late I didn't join any course this year. I am thinking
of joining for Msc Electronics or for MCA next year. I am confused to take which
course. So please pray that I will take the decision according to His will. Any
suggetions, most welcome.

I joined joynet in october and was listening all these days.I am happy to be the part
of this wonderful family. One good thing about joynet is that we care each other
personally and when we pray for or wish someone we mean it. That's why when I opened
my mail on my birthday I was over joyed to see lots of personal wishes. They were from
people I don't know, but from people who are close through Jesus. Thank you all for
your prayers and wishes.

With love & prayers
Simi
Thrissur.