Dear friends on the JOynet,

I HAD SENT THIS MAIL A FEW DAYS BACK I HAVE GOT ENCORAGING RESPONSES FROM
SOME OUR JOYNET FRIENDS DR. Jomon, Angamaly And Jevelson USA.

Pray for the chain to begin i am sure THAT IT WILL BE DONE.

there is a small suggestion i want to make. In our parish we have chain
rosary and chain fasting. Every day is taken by one person each separately
for rosary and fasting.

Can't we start something like that on the JOynet. The computer wizards of
Jesus can make a programme which can be opened by the JOynet email id and
pasword by the members and the put his/her name on the slot (Day and Date)
he/she wants to  fast or say a rosary. Each of us can join in the chain
whereever in the world we are. This can be done on the www.jesusyouth.org
website also.

Please think about this and let us know what is happening.

Joseph/ Satara/ India.