Hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas !

I just wanted to share my christmas experience...how the Lord touched me, consoled me
and cared me

For me, this Christmas was very unique and touching, as the Lord taught me more on how
to trust him...

On 24th, I felt very happy as I was thinking only about the Christmas night. But as
the day rolled out, i came to know about what's going on in the office. Some of my
colleagues got layed off, and soon i became very much tensed. We got the news that the
lay offs will continue on 26th also. I went back to my room in the evening, with a
sunken heart. When i called up my father and mother, to tell about the situation, i
was almost frozen with tension.

While attending the midnight mass, i was desparately wanting for a consoling word from
my Lord. The next day, when i called up my parents, they gave me the following words
to read - Isiah 41:8-10

   "But you, Israel, my servant, Jacob, whom I have chosen,
    the offspring of Abraham, my friend;
    You whom I took from the ends of the earth and called
    from its farthest corners, saying to you, "You are my
    servant, I have chosen you and not cast you off";

    do not fear, for I am with you, do not be afraid,
    for I am your God;
    I will strengthen you, I will help you,
    I will uphold you with my victorious right hand."

and as i read it, tears rolled out of my eyes and i came to know how much my Lord
cares for me...

Even when i'm writing this mail, i'm not sure what will happen tomorrow, as everyday
more and more people lose their job. But on the Christmas day, I came to know that my
God is mighty enough to carry me through any difficult situation.

Now, my focus has shifted from my losing the job to what the Almighty can  do for me.
I got the conviction that even if i lose my job, He can give me something better. I
just have to surrender everything to him.

And i felt ashamed, how foolish i am, to get tensed about losing a job, when the One
who created the heav
earth is my provider.

And... this was the most touching Christmas i ever had in my life.....

Prasie the Lord !

Justin
(Hyderabad)