My dear brothers and sisters in CHRIST JESUS,

Let's reflect on:

Romans 8:35, 38-39.

In this year 2001, I thank the Lord for the many blessings he has showered on
me and my family.  These are just some of them.

FOR :

  1.. Helping me to keep the constants regularly.
  2.. Gave me Joynetters and new friends in the Lord all over the world and
for their love, Prayers, and support.
  3.. Gave me the strength(spiritually, mentally and physically) to overcome
sickness, trials and tribulations.
  4.. helping me to contact old Jesus Youth friends through the net.
  5.. Protected me, my family, my friends, relatives, well-wishers, my house,
my vehicles, and all the people around me with HIS  MOST PRECIOUS BLOOD.
  6.. giving me and my family various comforts of life when we needed it
most.
  7.. helped me to prune myself and accept the very realities of life with a
smiling face.
  8.. gave me lot of opportunities to serve HIM.
  9.. accepted me as I am with my strengths and weakness.
Wishing you and your families 'A BLESSED NEW YEAR 2002'

Yours in Christ,

Annie John,
Isaac John,
John Wilfred, Kochi, India.