Dear Loving friends in the Net,
      I wish you all and your families a very Happy, Holy and Healthy New Year. May
the Good Lord continue to bless you all in this New Year. Let us all continue to do
the work of the Lord with renewed enthusiasm. He needs all of us to bring peace, joy,
happiness and consolation to the sick and broken world. Let us say YES LORD. HAPPY NEW
YEAR TO ALL.
With Love and Prayers,
Fr. Thomas Tharayil
Teaneck,NJ<USA

PS: As we journey into the new year I have a suggestion. Let us all (all means all the
700+ in the joynet) reflect on our life in the past year and share briefly just one
most blessed experience that we had in 2001, and thank the Lord for it. Will there be
one to find in our life ??????
ecome great as the Lord wants them to be.
     My love and prayers to Beena, Joel and Mario in a special way. I really long to
see all of you. Most probably I may be able to come to India in the Aug - Sept. of
2002. Once again wish you a wonderful New Year.
With Love and Prayers,
Fr. Thomas Tharayil
Teaneck,NJ,USAmunication in error, please notify the sender by replying to this
message, and then delete it from your system.

**** Warning: The information contained in this message is privileged and CONFIDENTIAL
and is intended only for the use of the addressee above.  If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or
taking of any action in reliance on the content of this message is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify the