Dear Friends,

As we all knows two months back all our jesus youth
family members coming together. All of us told that
the prg. was very good and lord leads us in a very
good way and we take some dicission also.Friends if we
can share what the things is goingon or happened after
the prg. If it may give some inspiration to others to
do something more. So come forward and share it.

>From in Mumbai after the gathering we had started one
intercession group and gathering every saturday 8 p.m
to 9 p.m.  For the tribal prg around 80 participants
from maharashra. I think it was very powerful, after
the prg the people came from vasai dicease in Talasari
village they gathering everyday and studying the word
of god and preaching the god news in near villages
also ( after the retreat they were in trivandram zone,
and learn a lot of things from the jy of there). We
are in touch with these group and we had contacted
oneday prg there evenif we ddn't know marati and
properly hindi. But the prg was very powerful. many
miracles when we song the sing 'Emmanual emmaual .. '.
They again ask us to contact the programmes there. so
dear friends pl. pray for us. They also came to attend
our gathering in mumbai. So we had a wonderful
experience after the prg.

Friends come share the things

Union with jesus and mary

Sojan K. J.

After the prg. we had

=====
MUMBAI ,INDIA
PHONE (R) 91 - 22 - 884 3879
Email : [EMAIL PROTECTED] / [EMAIL PROTECTED]