Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,
     Here's Wishing you and your family an joyful, blessful, spiritual,
extremely prosperous, friends-filled, healthy, joyous, cheerful New Year 2002.
     Yet another year as passed, Let us thank God for giving another year to us
as a gift so that we can reflect on the year that has passed and not repeat the
mistakes we have done, let us ask Lord to bless each one of us so that we may be
walking along with him this year and be filled with his presence and receive the
gift of the holy spirit and be his witness.
     I would like to thank Lord Jesus for all the mercies he has bestowed on me
and taking care of me in the recession filled market and seeing that his child
was not affected by the layoffs, please all of u join me in thanking the lord
for the blessings he has showered on me and my family.

May God Bless all of u. Praise The Lord
Yours loving brother-in-christ
Norman George