The Jesus Prayer is a small prayer practised by the fathers of the Church. The
words are "Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner". This is
a wonderful prayer that helps us to meditate on Jesus.

More about the fruits of this prayer can be found in the book "The way of the
Pilgrim". (The Malayalam translation is published by Sri Ramakrishna Mission
Ashram, Ramanattukara, Thrissur, Kerala. I am not sure wheter the English
version is available in India.)

Do go thru these sites for more info about this prayer

http://www.svots.edu/Faculty/Albert-Rossi/Articles/Saying-the-Jesus-Prayer.ht
ml

http://www.cygnus.uwa.edu.au/~jgrapsas/pages/Jprayer.html

http://www.orthodoxinfo.com/praxis/ignaty_jesus.htm