Dear friends in Jesus,

 Thanks and Praises to the Holy Trinity

 Well this is really interesting.In very simple terms
 It becomes very easy to understand this if we
 stop thinking that God,The Holy Trinity ,is
 like a human being or like a  Man.God is God and not
 a human being.There are 3 persons in God and Only the
second person  in the Holy Trinity became Man who is
our Lord Jesus and revealed the  "Mystery of Holy
Trinity" ,died  in the cross so that all generations
who repent upon their sins and turn to God, shall get
a chance to enter the Kingdom of God.

  Thanks to the Lord for his Infinite Mercies

 George