hi all

Sivaji had to resign.He wishes to thank all of u for praying for him.priase the Lord
that I was able to tell him that God has something good for him.Please pray that he
gets a better job.if anyone comes across any job oppurtunities of u please mail to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] .He is B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics from Govt College of
Engg Trichur(1987-1991).He worked in Bahrain for four years. After which he joined my
company and now is resigning.please pray

with love and prayers

shobith
coimbatore