Dear friends

Thanks for your warm welcome. let me introduce you about myself. Am from Kalady in
Kerala, now working in Bahrain as webdeveloper.

I came to Bahrain last January in free visa. I started my career in Bahrain as a
Webdeveloper  from last march.  At that time there wasn't any problem for people who
were working in free visa. On June, the govt started checking offices and shops for
free visa workers, and i was still in free visa. I was too tensed, i prayed a lot, i
wasn't able to concentrate on my work, and my firm hadn't assured me that they will
provide me a visa. But i always knew that God will not let me down, and whatever
happens in my life is according to his wish and will only. So one day i asked the
management about my visa, i was not sure that they will provide me a visa. But it was
a surprise for me that they agreed to give me a visa. It was like a miracle, and Lord
once again proved to me that he will be always with me in all my ups and downs! .
Every document for my visa was cleared without any problem and i got my visa within a
week. Thanks to LORD.

I hope joynetters from Bahrain had already informed u regarding the free visa problem
here. The 6 months grace period is over, and the govt isn't considering the extension
of the grace period. Many are still in free visa who were not able to change the visa.

Hope u all are praying for them too.

Love In Jesus
Chacko Kudiyirippil
Bahrain