Hello Everyone
Just wanted to thank all of you who prayed for our friend Raiju who went
through a  kidney transplant operation at Madras. The operation got delayed
by one month and was finally done on 5th of February. He is still in the ICU
with his brother, whose kidney was taken for the transplant. I am sure all
of you will pray for both of them in these days. I specifically want to
thank all of those who mailed me back assuring prayer support.
Thank you
Love and prayers
Abraham
Fujairah