Praise The Lord.....

       T H E   D E V I L ' S   B E A T I T U D E S

If the Devil were to write his Beatitudes, they would
probably go
something like this:

* Blessed are those who are too tired, too busy, too
distracted to
spend an hour once a week in Church ~ they  are my
best workers.

* Blessed are those who wait to be asked and expect to
be thanked ~ I
can use them.

* Blessed are the touchy, with a bit of luck they may
stop going to
church ~ they are my missionaries.

* Blessed are those who are very religious but get on
everyone's
nerves
~ they are mine forever.

*Blessed are the troublemakers ~ they shall be called
my children.

* Blessed are those who have no time to pray ~ they
are easy prey for
me.

* Blessed are the gossipers ~ for they are my secret
agents.

* Blessed are those critical of Church leadership ~
for they shall
inherit a place with me in my fate.

* Blessed are the complainers ~ I'm all ears for them.

* Blessed are you when you read this and think it is
about other
people
and not yourself ~ I've got you.

With Prayers,