Dear all

This is to inform you all that we are having a night vigil today and please send me
all your prayer requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Also plase send to [EMAIL PROTECTED] note that if possible send the
details or at least the names of the persons whom u ask to pray for.

I also request all to pray for Muthu who has some faith in christ to pass in the paper
which he had given for revaluation.Nandhu had also given for revaluation

Their numbers are Muthu  - 74988020
                  Nandhu - 74988021

Pray for Praveen who is getting ready for confession.Praveen has a brother who has
completed B.E in Civil.He is much depressed since  he doesnot have a job.He is in
bombay.Jesus Youth Bombay I will give you his address in the coming days.Please if
anyone could meet him it would be fine.

with love in Jesus

shobith
coimbatore