Dear loving great family,
    I had requested prayers for my sister she has severe back pain. All
the blood tests are normal. Praise the Lord. I thank you all of you for
your prayers specially those who personally mail to
me---Fr.Thomas,Densil,Shobith,Dr.Jomon,Sebastian,Welcy etc…… Her bone
scan has little problem and she has appointment to see the chest
physician on 19.02.2002. Please keep them in your prayers so that they
may be deep in their faith and will share the love of Jesus to many
people

Prayers & love

Jose Kuriakose--- Bahrain