Hi friends from UAE,

My close friend's aunt passed away (Heart Attack) last day in Ajman, UAE.
Her relatives want to bring back body to Sri Lanka. And company is ready
to do it. Is there anybody from UAE able to help me on this matter. May be
to push them calling few times, to get the exact procedure etc. If you can
help pls reply me immediately with Tel Numbers.

With Love, Suresh
Colombo, Sri Lanka

Please Visit : www.crash.to/suresh