Dear all

I had asked you to interceed for Anu.Anu has moved her legs.
Praise the Lord and thanks for prayers.I had a beautiful weekend.Saturday though we
did not have the
night vigil,we did have a special intercession session.We prayed
for the requests given by our Joynetters and our Local needs.
I made a beautiful confession.Praise the Lord

Sunday the day of abundant blessings.I receieved the body and
blood of the universal donor christ.We had many new faces in
the Jesus Youth prayer.We sang wiseman on the rock with actions.
After the prayer a JY who had gone to Jehovah Sakshikal came and
I and Ron tried to get him a good confession.We had been praying
for him.Please do pray for him as he was having some real sinful life.

Myself and Ron went to another church for a prayer there.On the way we
were saved by the mighty hand of God from an accident.Praise the Lord.
When we reached the church they all were having the way of cross.Many
youth were laughing and Ron was saying that he was so surprised to
see them do so.

After the way of cross Jesus Youth had a prayer and it was one of the
best that I had attended.We had mighty working of holy spirit and Ron
was saying that some of the girls were almost crying.Praise the Lord.

We went to tony chettan's house and had a refreshment.praise the Lord.
We came back and I went to get a friend of mine say to confession.
He had some bad business that another friend had informed me.I went
and asked him to come, but he wouldn't. God gave a grace that he required and he made
a confession to Fr.Sunny.Praise the Lord.

God also helped me to speak with Joy who had a problem to speak out
or do actions in the prayer group since many of his students were there.
We had a small prayer in which Joy prayed as well as praised Lord.
Ron also informed that Muthu who we had prayed for his revaluation results was touched
when he heard a casette Dr.Sivanandhan Augustine had given him.Priase the Lord

On Monday I was having a bad cold.So when Pradeep called me to go for
Mass I told him I would go in the evening.So he asked Joseph to go and
Joseph was lazy since I was not going. I had an inner support and went
for the Mass.After Mass went to see Dr.Sivanandhan and asked him to
speak with Muthu and they talked in the evening.So praise the Lord.

Yesterday I prayed for my Leader and asked jesus to bless him and
have him cleansed with his precious blood.In the evening he called
me and asked me to do the job in an easier way.Praised the LORD.

I called Gino and he came to our house to prayed.We were praising
God when he told that he would like to go for JETT after pradeep's
introduction on JETT.

Today I was experiencing love of God.Morning my cold was gone and
sometime back I met Prdeep and he was telling me how enthusiastic was
Muthu when he received a letter from JY Coimbatore about their
regular prayer time.There is a guy who worked untiringly for the postcard.Biju.praise
the Lord for Biju.Now I got a mail from the Jesus Youth(Jehovah Sakshika valla) saying
that he also received the postcard.
These are his words "I got a postcard today (02/19/2002 at 1115 hours) from Jesus
Youth (Pradeep). I thank you all for the love you are showing to me. I really thank
God for showing this fellowship gathering to me".Praise the Lord.Biju is very humble
and thats why he has not
revealed his name.Praise the Lord for Biju again.

Praise the lord since

These are some of the small small things
that keeps reminding us that

Our God is an Wholesome God
He Reigns from Heaven above
With Glory Power