Dear all

I need an prayer support.I have to finish the coding for a pretty tough form.Please
pray that I may finish it today evening.Please do join me with the prayer on one beed
of the rosary of mercy.

For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world.

with love in jesus mary and joseph

shobith
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
coimbatore