Hi Friends

I just found that there are a good number of addresses in JOYnet that are
inactive for a long time. These inactive addresses are adding to the delay
in reaching a joynet mail to all the members.
To make the list more efficient I would like to remove these inactive
addresses.
I am going to send a 3 rounds of test mail to all the members to find out
the inactive addresses
If you get mails from the address [EMAIL PROTECTED] with subject
"Testing from jesusyouth.org Round ##" please ignore them.

You don't have to reply (or anything else) to those test mails in order to
maintain your subscription to JOYnet.
The best you can do is to blissfully ignore these test mails !! :-)

Keep up the happy mailing
Thanks
Giju
List Admin.