Dear friends,
Praise the Lord!
A team of Jesus Youth are preparing to be there for the Youth Formation
Programme at Chanda Diocese, Maharashtra from 1st to 8th of March 2002. Please
pray that committed disciples be formed there who would have a close
relationship with Jesus, our Lord and Saviour.
Please also remember the team members, especially our family who would be
there including Isaac, Annie and myself that all of us may be submissive to be
the best instruments of evangelisation in the hands of our good Lord Jesus and
for good health and safe travelling.
love and regards
John Wilfred, Annie John & Isaac John
Cochin, India
****** Message from InterScan E-Mail VirusWall NT ******

** No virus found in attached file noname.htm
** No virus found in attached file noname.htm

This is a virus free message scanned by Zyberway