Hello Joynet friends,

Here I am again with prayer request for the next instalment of Jeevan TV
program shooting. Many of you write and ask me when this channel will up.
Frankly I have no idea. But they are busy preparing programs for round the
clock telecast.

For those who don't remember my earlier mail, this new TV channel, Jeevan TV,
has asked me to do 15 minutes of 'value based talk' every morning. About a
month back I could give 15 sessions. Tomorrow they want me to present 10 more
programs, if possible.

But I am going through a difficult time. A big general strike is going on for
the past 20 days in our state, and I am standing firm in my resolve not to
join the strike. There is terrible pressure and all different tactics to make
me join them. Because of the strike I will be able to get out of the college
only by 3.30 in the evening tomorrow and then I will have to drive to the
studio. They are taking the studio in the Divine Retreat Centre, like last
time. I hope to finish the 10 episodes by midnight. Please pray, I still have
to decide upon the topics, content, dress, etc.

Eddy/ Cochin/ S. India