Dear friends in Joy Net, Hi again all of you, It's me Sony . I have
written only two letters for my friends. One is the miracle the almighty
had done for me by giving back my mother from death. And the other is
asking for prayers. And I have got so many letters of prayers and
blessings. Now even when my husband force me to go to the doctor I will
tell him one big doctor is there he will give me a child with out going
to the doctors in the earth. If there is one doctor who can cure us from
all the sickness with out taking any medicine then why should we go to
the other doctor? Now I am sure that the big doctor of the whole world
can help me. He will give me the instruction where to go then I will go
through that direction. I am 100% sure that god is there in me and he is
working through me whenever I am in trouble. We don’t have to go and
search the god because he is there in each one of us. Our office is two
stories building. Down stairs is the reception and the showroom and
warehouse. Up! stairs is the administration. We three secretaries are
there and we having the turn to sit in the reception. Today was my turn.
So in the morning before when I was going to the reception I did not find
my file. (We three secretaries having one file in each one of us. to keep
all the important papers which is to be refereed while typing the qtns.)
I was searching all the drawers and tables for my file. And my college
i.e. my senior secretary was also searching for me. But we both did not
find. We could not ask to any one also because if we ask we will be
getting the shouting from the management. So we did not ask and I did not
see my file and I came to reception and I was praying. I prayed god
please help me to find out my file or show me where is it. I prayed for
one hour continuously and after one hour I asked to our warehouse guy did
he saw my file. First he told he did not see and he went to the
administration and when he came back he was having my file in his hand.
Yes t! he god who sent him to me on that time. For one hour I was very
afraid because if I lost that file all the important papers which are
there in that file all will lost along that file. And one book which I
took it from my church library that will also lost and I will have to pay
the amount of that book to the church. Any way my god has help out me
from all that difficulties. " Praise Lord." regards, Sony