Dear all

I want some very urgent prayers from all of you.I am right now working on a project
with a tight schedule. Our Group Leader had mailed us that we might have to work on
Sunday to acheive the goal. But on Sunday the a small Jesus Youth Group is going to
Kodaikanal for a program for the Youth there. I am one among them. This is the fourth
time I am asking all of you to interceed.On each of the former three God intervened
and this time also I request u all to do so.

Also another thing pray for Sujith Ron's Cousin who is paralysed and needs a miracle
to beleive in God.

This saturday we have a Night Vigil.Please send your prayer requests to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and [EMAIL PROTECTED] and please send with names if possible.

I beleive when we pray as a multitude our prayers will be heard.

Today I had nice great Eucharist Celebration and I was exceptionally happy.Praise the
Lord. I prayed to my dear Mamma.

We were doing some sacrifice for a particular church and I was having a small headache
and Its gone now and I work better.Praise the Lord.
I finished my work now in good style.I had left my vehicle key on my vehicle.My friend
picked it up for me.Praise the Lord.

I am in Jesus and he says he Loves me.

with love in Jesus Mary and Joseph

Shobith