Dear friends,

It's been a long time since i've written anything.ThankGod for this virtual
fellowship. I've been able to grow and mature in my spirirtual journey
through all your inputs. Also I've felt a part of a larger realm. Something
beyond the four walls of my home.(oops! I am not complaining. I love my
home.)

Speaking of which, i need all your prayer and moral support as I am
undertaking a mission abroad. Basically the mission involves giving retreats
and seminars to Teenagers. I am accompanying Christeen Marykutty.
I was in quite a dilemma till recently as to go or not. for undertaking the
mission would mean staying away from my husband for three months.
But the Lord revealed in a very clear way that I should undertake this and
not ignore it. The decision to go was a tough one to make for I am faced
with a lot of opposition from family. You see! I am married into a family
which is not related to the Charismatic renewal in anyway. Besides i am
staying with inlaws. Don't get me wrong they are extremely nice people.
And I guess it's just understandable their difficulty in supporting me.

My husband has supported me. But the rest of the family is dead against it.
They have sort of distanced me. They look at me differantly now. But I
cannot blame them in anyway.It's perfectly natural.
Sometimes I feel rather sad. For just because of this decision they suddenly
have come to the conclusion that I am being selfish here. And every
compromise I've made is suddenly ignored.
I need all your prayer support to remain strong in the midst of this agony.
So that I may continue to love and understand them however much they hurt
me. I also need your prayer support to selflessly help the children I am
going to meet. To give them Jesus in the way He deserves to be given.
Pray for all those accompanying me as well.

Hoping and praying that all of you remain with me in spirit through out the
entire mission.
Thankyou once again for being there.
Yours in Jesus,
Shalini,