Dear friends,

As Ravi said,

"Suffering has salvific value...you can evangelise more effectively by

the way u handle crisis in your life ,than by talking and preaching. "

If we know the real value of suffering we should ask for it.....

Heaven rewards more who suffered more..If we turn back to our life,

we can see how the Lord helped us to carry the cross......!

I think in my life Many things I learned and the sustaining faith still

in me is due the little little cross He taught me to carry....

The magnificiant thing is that He is there beside us tto assist..

And Most Important is your FAITH is tested in sufferings..

 Keep in touch,

Love from Jesus & Dexon.