Dear all..please pray for another work of Christ to spread his
Kingdom.. name of the program FAITH 2002
  ..initial retreat..THANX ..joe.

           F A I T H - 2 0 0 2.

Jesus said: "You did not choose me but I choose you. And I
appointed you to go and bear fruit, friut that will last, so that
the Father will give you whatever you ask in my name."  (Jn
15:16)

Dear_______________

Hi,
How is life getting on? Busy? Hectic!? Boring? or mazing?

I guess many of us will feel the first three within, rather than
the fourth.  But believe me....... we do not know the
truth......
and unless we know it...........there's no end  cheating our
selves and  bringing our self worth down!

Here is a chance to know the truth. Remember we decide on things
and the consequences that follow....... are based on the
decisions
we MADE...............

DECIDE on it 2day,.........

DO YOU WANT TO EXPERIENCE  LIFE TO IT'S FULLEST - EVERYDAY ?
DO YOU WANT TO EXPERIENCE  LIFE WORTH LIVING ?
DO YOU WANT TO ENJOY  LIFE ?

SO...............COME AND BE A PART OF THE DIVINE PARTY THROWN
BY
JESUS......
                      ORGANIZER  HOLY SPIRIT.......

Cannot believe this... So come and trust your eyes.......

FAITH 2002   - English retreat from March 7th to 11th 2001.

VENUE         - Don Bosco Provincial House, Okhla.

TEAM           - Bro. Tony and team from Chennai.

FOR             - For All who believe they are Young?

REQUIREMENTS - Your Bible, Notepad  and  Pen, Bedcover and all
that u need for personal care during those days.
Registration - 300 /-

Do revert for further clarifications. Otherwise, c yah out there
and till then. Remember  U R precious, loved and a valued gem, u
matter a LOT in the establishment of GOD's Kingdom and HE CARES
share in all that u go thru!

Keep well and do well.

Jesus Bless