Dear all

I had given all of you a brief idea about our Journey with Jesus to Kodaikanal. The
primary objective to conduct such a programme was to have a strong Jesus Youth
fellowship and to get the JY there together.

After my mail Mr.Gladwin from Dubai mailed me saying that he knew someone at the Kodai
International School. So the Lord had started to build a strong community there.This
is a great and mighty miracle from Abba.

I and Ron was sharing in the evening.He suddenly remembered that the cause for his
thoughts about not going for the programme and so on. Personal Prayer.He doesnot ask
mother mary to interceed he was very careless when he broke a rosary ring I had given
him.Mother had started to interceed for him and I think Jesus wants Ron to realise the
intercession of Mother Mary.Praise the Lord.

Today morning myself Ron and Joseph went for the Mass and received our Jesus. He is
with me now and now loving me to his full.Please do pray for Anup and Ranjith since
Ranjith is creating big problem for his brother Anup as he had a great change. Two
days back someone had hit him and he told him a big thanks. The guy thinking that he
would take revenge filed a petty case and he was in Jail. Yesterday we had prayed for
him and he was released on bail.Praise the Lord.

Please keep Joseph in ur prayers as he is much upset that he could not get a real
touching experience from God at JETT. He has started to fall and please do pray that
he would not

with love in sweet name of Jesus Mary and Joseph

Shobith
Coimbatore