Hi Joynetters,

here is something to cheer u up..

I know it will help u smile as well as face the storms of life..

Love and Prayers

Ravi

 Everything I need to know, I learned from Noah's Ark...

 ONE: Don't miss the boat.

 TWO: Remember that we are all in the same boat.

 THREE: Plan ahead. It wasn't raining when Noah built the
 Ark.

 FOUR: Stay fit. When you're 60 years old, someone may ask
 you to do
 something really big.

 FIVE: Don't listen to critics; just get on with the job that
 needs
 to be done.

 SIX: Build your future on high ground.

 SEVEN: For safety's sake, travel in pairs.

 EIGHT: Speed isn't always an advantage. The snails were on
 board with
 the cheetahs.

 NINE: When you're stressed, float a while.

 TEN: Remember, the Ark was built by amateurs; the Titanic by

 professionals.

 ELEVEN: No matter the storm, when you are with God, there's
 always
 a rainbow waiting