i think that our God is also understanding of our
wants.  He is our father, He understands everything,
and provides us with even our wants.  but in His will.
 ofcourse, when He sees htat our wants coincide with
what He wants for us, then, not.  but i don't feel
guilty for ever asking Him for my "wants" because i
know that if He thinks its' good for me, He will give
it to me.  sometimes there is a thin line between
wants and needs.  not always... but sometimes.
"the lord is my shepherd, i'll not want
He makes me to lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside still waters
for his name sake"
Psalm 23 vs 1

sheril