Hello everyone!
This is my continuation of my mail regarding JOY 2002
If you are a member of  JOYNET and you know anyone who is currently
doing Plus One(Standard 11) in Kerala or if you know any teachers in
Plus One schools please let them know about this program.
Or if you are doing Plus one PLEASE come for this program.
it will change your life like nothing else.
For any extra information that you need PLEASE
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Love in Jesus

Milan
Changanasserry/kerala/India