Dear JYs

In recent mails I have got a lot of sharing (some from JY) about what is
intimacy with Christ and how to be intimate with Christ. With all those
sharing I realised one thing. Just as you can get mushy with your beloved you
can also get mushy with Christ. And that is one of the special highlights of
sharing an intimacy with Christ. Psalm 63 gives us exactly an example of such
Intimacy:

:1 O God, You are My God and I long for you
:2 My Soul is thirsty for you.
:3 Your Constant love is better than life.
:6 As I lie in Bed, I remember you. All night long I think of you.
:7 Because you have always been my help
:8 I cling to you and your hands keep me safe.

Hence on this subject can you guys (maybe on your personal experience with
Christ) tell me, "WHAT ACCORDING TO YOU IS INTIMACY WITH CHRIST".

urs in faith

Jason