Hi Friends,

I am writing to you after a very long break.This time it is with a favour.I am going
for a debate to Auckland University and my moot is...'Should the Church change with
the changing times'And I am affirming.I was wondering if any of you have material from
all our previous debates that we have had ,on Joynet.Or if not, it would also
appreciate fresh comments....any ideas for this topic...

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Love in Jesus,

Nandita Carvalho,

New Zealand.

Yahoo! Movies
- Vote for your nominees in our online Oscars pool.
--0-1929177837-1015846335=:31979--