Dear All

This is for your kind information that the Jesus Youth of TamilNadu are planning for a
major revival with All TamilNadu Leaders Conference at Coimbatore.We would be having
the programme on the 24th of March.I would mail the date and venue later.Please do
feel to contact me or pradeep.

Pradeep or Shobith  -  0422-666956              (5:30 PM to 9:00 AM)
Shobith             -  0422-666217 and extn 340 (9:00 AM to 5:30 PM)
mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

with Love and prayers in Jesus Mary and Joseph
Shobith