Hi josephcc,
      According to my understanding I would like to answer ur question. By
the
time Adam and his wife did sin, God closed the door of Aden infrond of them.
So the children of them became sin by birth itself. Because the sinful blood
from adam went in to his children. So after generation by generation this
world filled with sinful people. Means everybody became a sinner. Even if a
person is not doing any sin in his life, or by  activities he is a sinner by
birth itself. In the bible it is clearly telling that "Penalty of sin is
DEATH". This is a very very sharpened true rule in bible. But God has mercy
and love towards the people in this world. Same time he wants to punish the
people who did sin. If it will happen, all the people in this world should go
to hell. For helping this world from sin, somebody should take away our sin,
or somebody should die instead of our death. And he should not be a sinful
person by birth itself. So what God did was, he send his beloved son to this
earth as a human being. By birth Jesus was not a sinful person. Then you may
ask a question "Jesus born as the son of Joseph, so naturally the blood of
joseph should be there in the body of Jesus". But his birth was a special
birth. Jesus had born from a lady who was a virgin. So the birth of Jesus is
holly one. That means he is a man, born in this world, at the same time he is
not a sinner by birth. For helping the people in this world, from the final
judgement, what Jesus did was, he died on the cross by wearing all the sin of
this world on his body. That means somebody gave the penalty of our sin. So
we
don't need to worry about the sin that we did. The most important thing is
that, you should believe that Jesus died for your sin. Then u will get
salvation, and there will not be a final judgement for you. It is simple to
understand the fact through a simple logic. Suppose you are driving your car
in the opposite direction of one-way traffic. The police has caught you, and
he gave you fine of let us say $1000.00 (I got a fine of $1000.00 one time
because of speeding, that+IBk-s why this logic came in to my mind!!!). So you
need to give the money. That+IBk-s the rule. But by that time, a very loving
person came there and gave the fine for you. Then you don't need to give the
fine. Am I right? As the same way Jesus did to us. He already gave the
penalty
of our sin. So whoever is believing that Jesus died for his sin, and if he is
accepting Jesus as his savior, he will not be under judgement under the
God's
law of "penalty of sin is death", and he will get salvation, and will enter
in
the heaven. Getting salvation is free of cost, but it doesn't mean that it is
not a valuable one or cheap. You are getting, high value of a holy blood free
of coast, you can+IBk-t just +IBw-purchase+IB0 it. Just believe the truth.
God bless you....
Braduke.R.R.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Dear Friends,
>
> Trust these few lines will find you in good health and preparing for the
feast of the Risen Lord.

> I would like to put forth one question for discussion.
>
> Why did Jesus have to die?
>
> What are your comments and understanding about this.
>
> Love and Prayers,
> C.C.Joseph
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Disposition-Notification-To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

[...]
Jesus had born from a lady who was a virgin. So the birth of Jesus is a holly