Hi all,
    I tried to sent one mail with subject "RE: [[JOYnet] Jesus Had to Die
Why???]" to everybody. I could not do it. I tried a couple of times. Finally
somebody informed me that, problem was with the server of JOYnet. I thought
the problem could be with netaddress server. My intention was to make sure
everybody gets the mail, not to disturb anybody. If anybody faced
inconvenience because of more than one copy of the same mail, i am really
sorry.
God bless you,
Braduke.R.R.