Dear JY family,

               Please pray for a family ( a Hindu family from Andhra
Pradesh) they are planning abortion. The reason is they have already two
kids, twins-one year old. I got this news from my friend. He and his
wife already talked with them. But they are in a strong decision. In
Bahrain it is illegal .So they are planning to go to India.

   Our prayers can do wonders. Please pray

If somebody can send me some good articles against abortion please send
to me, I can give to my friend

Prayers & love

Jose Kuriakose-- Bahrain