" I wonder what the world would be like if there were not innocent people
making reparation for us all...? Today the Passion of Christ is being
relived in the lives of those who suffer.

To accept that suffering is a gift of God. Suffering is not a
punishment.Suffering is a gift-though, like all gifts, it depends on how we
receive it. And that is why we need a pure heart-to see the hand of God, to
feel the hand of God,to recognize the gift of God in our suffering.

Suffering is not a punishment.Jesus does not punish.Suffering is a sign-a
sign that we have to come close to Jesus on the cross that He can kiss us,
show us that He is in love with us by giving us an
opportunity to share in His passion.Suffering is not a punishment, nor a
fruit of sin; it is a gift of God. He allows us to share in His suffering
and to make up for the sins of the world."

~ Mother Teresa  The Best Gift Is Love

Jento